Find the Best Emergency Radio from Kaito
The Kaito Voyager Pro K600 employs Radio Data System, which helps you know what to do to prepare for dangerous weather conditions.
This best emergency radio utilizes different means of powering up so you can have a choice during unexpected events.
It is an indispensable tool for emergency preparedness thanks to its multiple uses.
The device keeps you connected to radio and weather channels so you can stay abreast of updates and warnings issued for your area.
The radio has a small profile so it won’t take up a lot of space, giving room for more supplies and essentials in your emergency kit.
One of the Kaito Voyager Pro KA600 reviews expresses a wish that the radio would be able to receive Single Side Band (SSB) transmissions from ham radio operators and others.
The reading light only pivots 180 degrees, not all the way around.
Hitting the Snooze button for a few seconds may accidentally activate the Key Lock feature that can cause the radio to stop operation. This can be handled by hitting the Snooze button again.
Customer Rating –> B
- The Kaito Voyager connects to the Emergency Alert System(EAS) via National Weather Radio (NWR) network supplied by the NOAA, which automatically activates the radio to warn you of any dangerous weather conditions or bulletins for public, environmental and natural safety.
- You can power up the Kaito Voyager through any of six methods. Use Dynamo cranking power to fuel up the built-in Ni-MH battery pack. You can also use the solar panel, three AA-size disposable batteries, wall charging for the built-in rechargeable battery pack , a separately-bought AC Adaptor Charger or via the USB port using a PC.
- The Kaito Voyager is an emergency preparedness device that offers multiple functionalities including a humidity meter, a thermometer, a reading lamp, a sleep timer, an alarm clock with dual settings and a calendar, all to keep you adequately oriented and attuned to every aspect of the passing days when time seems out of sync.
- Use any of four direct tuning methods to pull in your favorite stations: manual; ATS; direct digit entry; and memory tuning. There are 335 memories in all so you can get easy access to the stations you prefer.
- The device is just 9.5 inches by 6 inches by 2.5 inches, so you can place it permanently at your bedside or along with your emergency supplies and gear in your disaster preparedness kit.
Get this best emergency radio from Kaito and keep you and your loved ones safe during natural and manmade disasters. It’s a must-have element for emergency preparedness.
Buy from Amazon.com for: See The Price!