What is the best pool vacuum cleaner from Aquabot
Traps even small debris
Reduces utility costs and chemical use
Some Aquabot Pool Rover Jr reviews complain about the cable of the machine becoming tangled or twisted. Those users have resolved this issue by switching the pin after use or using a cut-up pool noodle to wrap around sections of the floating cord.
The product is designed to clean only the bottom of the pool and not to climb walls.
Customer rating –> B+
- Removing large leaves to algae measuring as small as 2 microns, the Pool Rover Jr is the best pool vacuum cleaner from Aquabot. It also picks up acorns and has a rugged design that is a great complement to its awesome debris-picking power. When your pool is situated near lots of trees, you’ll find the Aquabot Pool Rover Jr a godsend. With this machine, you do not have to be on your hands and knees to clean the pool surfaces every time you change the water, or to hire a pool boy to remove dirt and debris that gets into the pool.
- Since your pool is easy to maintain using this best pool vacuum cleaner, your electric, water and chemical use get drastically reduced. Maintaining the health of your pool water is easier since algal growth can be decreased. This means less need for chemical treatments. The internal pump and guidance system help propel the cleaning device around the pool. The patented EZ-Swivel Device maneuvers itself all over the pool to give a thorough cleaning every time.
- The extra-wide non-marring wheels move the machine around, deftly going over the various surface characteristics of your pool floor and walls without missing a beat. The device has a power supply transformer and carries a 24-volt motor pump to run strong. It also has a 2-hour automatic shut-off timer that turns the unit off after its cleaning job.
- The device cleans the bottom of the pool in an hour or less, completing the cleaning cycle around that time. With its auto shut-off timer, you don’t have to worry about forgetting to switch the Aquabot Pool Rover Jr off while you’re busy taking care of other house duties.
- The built-in fine bag-type filter collects and traps dirt and debris efficiently. The filter bag is detachable through the bottom of the device and can be rinsed for the next use.
Without requiring a whole load of pool vacuum cleaner accessories, the Aquabot Pool Rover Jr cleans out small and large dirt and debris. You won’t need to use chemicals too often. The pool cleaner also reduces energy costs as you don’t have to switch the filtration system of your pool on as frequently as before. Clean your pool right. Get the Aquabot Pool Rover Jr.