Most appreciated pool vacuum cleaner from Polaris
Comes with operating instructions and its own set of pool vacuum cleaner accessories
Effective for in-ground pools
Drive and technology
Needs no separate booster pump
One or two happy users who submitted their Polaris Vac-sweep 360 F1 reviews admit that although they’ve had to replace parts of the device after years of use, the whole machine still works flawlessly.
At least two users decided to augment the unit with a sand/silt bag for better cleaning.
Customer rating –> B+
- Aside from the instruction manual, the Polaris Vac-Sweep 360 also comes with a 31-foot hose kit to enable full reach of every surface of your swimming pool. With the long hose, the machine is able to sweep, vacuum and scrub all over with little need for the device to be transferred from one end of the pool to another. It also ships with a single-chamber filter bag to take in all the large chunks of dirt and debris that have to be collected while cleaning. This special filter bag also sweeps up debris before it gets into your pool’s own filter and pump basket, effectively prolonging the life of the filtration system.
- Like most other units in the Polaris Vac-Sweep line, the Vac-Sweep 360 offers maximum energy efficiency and easily connects to a dedicated pressure line to sweep, scrub and vacuum all surfaces of your pool. It works great for in-ground pools due to its in-line back-up valve that automatically frees it when it gets stuck in corners so the device continues cleaning without any hitches.
- Incredibly, unlike the older generation pool cleaners, the Polaris Vac-Sweep 360 runs without a separate booster pump while still cleaning most efficiently. Featuring all-wheel drive, the machine goes forward, backward and side to side to give your swimming pool a comprehensive cleaning job. The advanced cleaning technology of the machine is complemented by its built-in triple jets to propel the cleaner around the pool.
- Easily connecting to a dedicated pressure line, the Polaris Vac-Sweep vacuums, scrubs and sweeps every surface of the pool. This is possible without need to purchase a propulsion device to power the unit as it does its job.
- As what many happy users have proven, the Vac-Sweep 360 is the best pool vacuum cleaner from Polaris thanks to its cleaning performance. Aside from ensuring that the pool’s filtration system will have longer life thanks to the product’s ability to remove dirt and debris, the Vac-Sweep 360 is also propelled by clean water pressure coming back to the pool. This ensures that the skimmer and filter are free from contaminants and particulates.
If you want to invest in the best pool vacuum cleaner, the Polaris Vac-Sweep 360 is a great buy. It protects the investment you make in your swimming pool by efficiently picking up large dirt and debris and collecting it in the large-capacity single-chamber filter bag. It works off a dedicated pressure line and without need of a separate booster pump to give a thorough sweep, clean and vacuum of every surface of your pool.