Which surge protector from Belkin is the best
Heavy-duty 8-foot cord
Cable/satellite protection plus telephone and coaxial protection
Oversized metal oxide varistors (MOVs)
Mountable, damage-resilient housing
Rated to withstand up to 4320 joules
One of the Belkin BE112230-08 reviews notes the presence of just a single switch for the whole surge protector unit, not for every individual outlet on the device.
The rows of outlets are not spaced far apart, unlike on the BP112230-08, which can accommodate large AC block adapters.
Customer rating –> B
- The heavy-duty 8-foot cord allows you to position the surge protector in an inconspicuous location while still being within reach of your electronic devices. The special cable management system allows you to maintain a clutter-free desk.
- This best surge protector from Belkin offers cable/satellite protection to ensure that data connections remain at peak performance all the time. It is perfect for protecting home computers, broadband modems, laser printers, home theater systems and other electronic devices. This protection ensures clear sound and picture quality. One-in, one-out coaxial protection offers safety to cable and satellite connections. One-in, two-out RJ11 ports offer security for fax machines and phones.
- The surge protector is built with large metal oxide varistors that absorb excess electricity to ensure increased protection. Indicator lights serve to inform you when the equipment is amply secure and alert you when the outlet is not correctly grounded.
- The durable housing is robustly made to protect sophisticated electronic circuits from impact, fire and rust while preventing the unit from scratches and dents. For more secure installation, the surge protector can be mounted to a baseboard or wall.
- The surge protected is rated to withstand up to 4320 joules. It uses efficient power filtration that reduces electromagnetic interference (EMI) and radio frequency interference (RFI) to deliver superb sound and picture quality for your imaging devices.
With its wall-mountable damage-resistant housing, energy absorption rating of 4320 joules, cable and satellite protection, coaxial and telephone protection and oversized MOVs, the Belkin BE112230-08 is the best surge protector that offers value for money. It offers the best solution to protecting your electrical and electronic devices and appliances from the damage caused by electricity spikes and surges.