What is the best toddler car seat from The First Years
Ease of use and comfort
Rotating arm rests
Convenient toddler car seat accessories
One of The First Years Compass B540 reviews expresses regret about this car seat not carrying the LATCH system for installation in vehicles that support the updated configuration.
The young rider will need assistance to get buckled into the seat.
Customer rating –> B+
Click here to see what other customers wrote about this product
- The seat belongs to a line of The First Years Compass Belt Positioning Car seats that have been recognized for their impressive ease of use, earning five stars from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA). Whether you’re taking baby along on a leisurely ride or just out to pick up some groceries, the toddler car seat keeps your child strapped in. It can be used for children weighing from 30 to 100 pounds.
- The rotating armrests on the product make it the best toddler car seat from The First Years. Your child can easily climb into the seat by flipping up the arm rests. The pivoting arm rests also enable you to easily secure your child through the vehicle safety belts to achieve optimum position. Once the child is strapped in securely, you just bring the armrests down.
- As the child grows, so does this car seat. Thanks to its No-GAP design, the back of the seat can be adjusted to accommodate a growing child’s size. The back fully surrounds the smallest weight and height of a child. Height adjustments on the sides enable you to raise the back to keep your child fully supported.
- The large headrest of the car seat is lined with broadened poly-propylene foam and built with forward curve to integrate with updated vehicle head rests. The narrow bottom rails enable secure installation in smaller vehicles. The armrest flips up to make installation easy.
- Two adjustable cup holders let you place baby’s snacks right in front of him during the ride, so you don’t have to reach back and hand a cup over while driving. Your child will have his food within reach during the trip, enabling you to focus on the road.
Side-impact tested to international standards, built with deep side wings, retractable cup holders, adjustable six-position NO-GAP back and larger headrest, The First Years Compass B540 Booster Seat lets you and your precious child enjoy rides together with the best toddler car seat that offers value for money. Keep your baby safe and comfortable with this government-approved toddler car seat.
For the best price & fast shipping, click here to visit Amazon